WP Property Finance
We have been helping our clients to achieve financial independence and realise their dreams of owning their own property for over 30 years
- We can advise on and arrange your residential mortgage or loan if you want to buy, move, improve or refinance
- Your buy to let or investment property whether you are a first-time landlord, professional landlord, single dwelling, HMO or multi-unit
- Buy, refurb, refinance or flips. Commercial to residential conversions, heavy refurbs and extensions
- Ground up build, residential and commercial
- Commercial and mixed-use term loans for trading companies and investors
What do we offer?
- A free consultation or assessment, quote and lending terms
With over 30 years of experience, brokers who are specialist in their areas we can help you to understand the property lending market. We are completely independent, and we’ll take you through the whole process
Who are we?
A family business started in 1990. Our offices are in Colchester, Essex. We are a team of experience dedicated individuals. We love what we do, get the job done efficiently which is why so many clients have been with us for so many years
We can help with...
Owner occupier - first time buyer, 2nd home or home mover, help to buy, capital raising for personal or business use, paying off debt, adverse credit, self-employed, let to buy. later life lending, retirement interest-only
Property investors - first time or experienced landlords, portfolio loans, commercial, development and bridging loans, 1st or 2nd charge, 100% loans with additional security
Special situations - converting property, refurbishment, buying land. Ltd Co.(SPV), multi-unit freehold, HMOs, auction purchase, lease options and more...
01206 586580 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you find the site both useful and informative. Over time our aim is to expand the site to offer more services. We have tried to keep it simple so you can find what you need quickly. If you cannot find what you are looking for please get in touch. If you like what you see tell your friends, if you do not like what you see please tell us!
Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted at: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk